As a Software Engineer (Full-Stack Developer), you will get to:
• Developing and maintaining server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing back-end services for various business processes.
• Developing and maintaining client-side frontend components.
• Collaborating with product owners, designers and other developers on the integration of elements.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
• Our technology stack is based on MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js), with Python for our ML components
• We use Kubernetes and Docker for CI/C
• REST APIs
• Infrastructure running on Cloud (AWS)
As a Software Engineer (Full-Stack Developer), you need to bring to the team:
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Expertise with Python or Golang is a bonus
• Expertise in back-end development
English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is preferred
Years of Experience: 3-6 years
Employment Type: Full-Time in Singapore
* Interested candidates may send CVs & Cover Letters to email email@example.com, with attention to Ms. Alice/ Ms. Ruby. Kindly include your name, job title, and job ID in the email subject.
ABOUT THE RECRUITER
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) is responsible for the delivery of the Singapore government's digital services to the public. It is the agency that provides the infrastructure to support the implementation of the country's Smart Nation initiative to utilise infocomm technologies, networks and big data to create tech-enabled solutions.