The Head of Internal Audit is responsible for planning, conducting and managing financial and operational audits and providing control consultation on security, risks and controls throughout the company. The position is required to highlight any financial and operation irregularity promptly to Chairman
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To lead the audit team in the audit of KinderWorld Group and Pegasus Group focusing on financial and operation internal controls and processes.
• Ensure that the Company’s audit procedure and the quality including department standards meet the standard and regulation required of a listed company in Singapore.
• Oversee finance/operations audits, including identifying and analyzing risks, planning and prioritizing the audit work, conducting audit interviews, observing operations, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls,
• Reviewing audit tests, preparing appropriate work papers, developing audit recommendations and reviewing them with appropriate management, and preparing audit reports.
• Oversee multiple administrative functions such as budgets, scheduling resources, internal policy development, etc.
• Be recognized as a leader, management consultant and internal controls expert; develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with finance, operations and information systems management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, help management achieve objectives.
• Liaison with and represent the Internal Audit department to external parties including external auditors.
• To mentor and train internal audit staff to improve the team competency
• Ensure the overall quality, consistency, risk management and adherence to department and professional standards for financial and operational audits, identifying opportunities for audit process improvement and integration with the financial and operational audit process.
• Assist in special projects and non-Finance/Operations related audit projects as needed; perform other duties as assigned.
• To lead special investigation on irregular practice.
• To advice Board of Director and management on the compliance of Corporate Governance
• To perform any other work assigned by CEO, GCFO and Board of Director.
• Bachelor/Master's degree in Finance/Auditing/Accounting, audit qualifications
• Preferably the candidate works in the same position or relevant position
• Understanding the current tax policy and Vietnamese accounting standard as well as IAS is an advance
• Fluent English skills (especially Writing report), good computer skills
• Know to use accounting software