Dear Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a Foreign Company in the Garment industry; now is seeking for position: Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Location working: Dong Nai province
- Company size: over 2000 employees
- Working Time: Monday to morning Saturday (44 hours/week)
- Report to: Plan Manager & Head of Regional Compliance
- Drive corporate values of ethical and responsible business behavior.
- Corporate CSR on the oversight of working conditions (labor practices and EHS)
- Drive the oversight of labor/workplace conditions in EAV business process including all in house contract work, outsourcing factories used by EAV.
- Strategically evaluate potential community and worker development projects with the Corporate CSR team and EAV management.
- Represent Company with external parties on the topic of internal and external CSR.
- Act as the secondary contact for all customer visits, audits, and/or correspondence related to responsible business practices, (i.e. social compliance audits, CSR visits/meetings, green factory initiatives, community development, CSR related certifications etc….)
- Conduct internal factory labor/EHS audits independently and in depth internal audits with the corporate CSR team.
- Drive the implementation of CTPAT requirements in EAV by supporting and guiding the EAV management team.
- Prepare comments/questions/action plans for all internal, customers, and 3rd party social compliance and CTPAT audits, and correct issues identified as needing improvement in a way that ensures long term sustainable change.
- Track all customer and internal social compliance and labor related data on EAV and all outsourcing factories and clearly communicate with DH on these issues
- Organize continuous training for the factories on global corporate responsibilities issues and how they relate to company.
- Propose ideas and guidelines at the policy and decision stage for key business process functions that have an impact on labor or EHS conditions in order to eliminate any possible negative consequences
- Coordinating, advising and supporting the company for ensuring proper functioning of the ESH committee by training, evaluating, proposing specific plans for safe and hygienic work conditions
- Keep self up-to-date with the local laws, revisions of laws and other applicable standards and update/advice the management accordingly in a timely manner.
- Closely coordinate with Operation Support team and Conduct audits in outsource factories to highlight and eliminate risks and lead to get necessary approvals.
- University degree - Preferably Major in Environment Engineering or Technical Engineering
- More than 2 years of experience in handling Labour/EHS issues in Garment/Footwear
- Fluent in both written & spoken English, and Vietnamese, (Mandarin is a plus)
- Salary pay: $700-$1100, it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to
email@example.com or call to Ms. Thúy at 0911 543 881 /Add skype: recruitment.consultant01.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen dung nhan su cap cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)