1. Set company human resources management policy and strategy
2. Plan and supervise employee recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relation and human resource development.
3.Coordinate with other functions to communicate and implement human resource operation program and policy.
4. Provide and recommendation to other management on human resource management issues.
5. may execute and monitor activities on health, safety and environment affairs.
6. Oversees the full scope of human resources.
7. Directs staff in the areas of: organizational structure, employment, compensation, employee database maintenance, payroll,benefits administration, employee relations, orientation/ training/ development, and policy/ procedure development.
8. Oversees development and monitoring of the human resources division budget.
9. Provides management support to the union or activities director as needed.
Compensation & Benefits Manager
1. Develop policy and system on compensation and benefits administration.
2. Conduct job evaluation and compensation survey to ensure competitiveness.
3.Monitor and supervise administrative works on salary and benefits.
4. Provide advice and recommendation to line managers on compensation and benefits policy and procedures.
1.Set annual manpower plan to meet requirement and ensure company objective.
2.Implement and monitor the recruitment activities.
3.Interciew and primary select qualified candidates, work with line managers for final selection.
4.Conduct exit interview to collect information for HR policy improvement.
Training & development
1.Develop human resource development polivy to enhance employee’s skills and knowledge.
2.Execute and monitor the operations on HRD to meet objective and in line with budget approved.
3.Coordinate with other functions in determination of new competencies needed, both technical and non – technical to improve human resource development programs.
4.May conduct training courses.
Requirements Proven working experience as HR
1.Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
2.People oriented and results driven
3.Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
4.Knowledge of HR systems and databases
5.Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
6.Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
7.Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
8.In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
9.BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field