The Marcom Manager is responsible for developing and implementing all marketing campaigns for the Hanoia brand: building Brand/marketing plan, managing plan implementation and activities, as well as growing Brand’s revenue.
1, Strategy and Planning
- Support Deputy Marcom Director to build brand & communication/marketing strategy
- Analyze and monitor customers’ behaviors as well as competitors’ insights
- Conduct Brand analysis to determine the strategic plan and make monthly report on Brand’s marketing activities
2, Execution Management
- Be responsible to implement marketing plan assigned by Deputy Marcom Director
- Cooperate with partners and internal departments to execute the communication & marketing plans and other initiatives (if any)
- Ensure to meet deadlines and maintain work quality
- Evaluate and report periodically works’ results to management and clients
- Coach team member to grow higher.
3, Client Relationship Management
- Comply with Retail team (for Hanoia brand) to understand the sale target and adjust the marketing tactic accordingly in order to support the department to meet their target
- Collaborate with other teams to help produce sales supporting materials
- Support Marcom Director in searching new potential clients and execute external clients’ projects (if assigned)
4, Other tasks as assigned by the HOD