The senior digital marketing executive will assist in developing plans and ideas to increase the performance of websites and social network on daily control.
Working place: Hanoi
1. Manage websites’ performance and daily control supervision
- Develop new website proposal based on clients’ requirements
- Increase website traffic by create, edit or receive content from copy- writers with SEO optimization through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics and propose initiatives to increase website performance
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
2. Manage digital techniques
- Follow server renting contract, host capacity to ensure domain registration and hosting is current.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment
- Update regularly digital marketing trendy
3. Responsible for EDM/ Email Marketing Campaign and Social Media
- Collaborate with Design team to develop EDM templates
- Be in charge of sending EDM/Email marketing Campaign for Brands
- Work closely with Brand/Marcom Managers to develop social media strategy to be in line with marcom strategy
- Plan and monitor the ongoing presence of clients on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
4. Involve in Client Relationship Management
- Support Marcom Director in searching new potential clients and execute external clients’ projects (if assigned)
5. Other tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Monthly report on overall marketing and communication activities