POSITION TITLE: Director of Operations
REPORTS TO: Group General Manager
PROPERTIES IN CHARGE: Alba Thanh Tan resort & Alba wellness
Director of Operation should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the Group General Manger and to help formulate solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all operational aspects of all departments, with special focus on Rooms Division.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the resorts.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, guest feedback and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the set standards and procedures.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with Training Manager and HR.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the resorts in the absent of the Group General Manager.
- Any other duties assigned.
Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks. Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in resorts or other related field. Computer Knowledge, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software's is desired.
Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 4 to 5 Star Resorts as a Director of Operation, Asst. Director of Operations or Executive Assistant Manager.