The Quality Assurance Manager shall plan, organize, supervise and evaluate all operations of quality assurance; establish work schedules and procedures of all activities of Q.C department; understand the quality requirements of all products as well as to ensure the adequate implementation of procedures and process of quality in production; control the implementation of quality requirements in factory and ensure all related production departments understand and adhere to the quality standards; provide immediate feedback and make corrective action plans on quality claims from customers.
• Provide the frequent support for the production line in solving the concerned quality issues;
• Identify the problems, the causes and draw up concrete action plans to avoid the recurrence of the problems;
• Ensure the quality assurance of every product by conducting strict inspection of the quality standards for raw materials, in-line and finished products;
• Ensure all products are manufactured in accordance with quality standards;
• Ensure quality standards are met by regular reviewing customer’s feedback and complaints;
• Provide good & immediate solution, action plan, corrective action for customer feedback (if any) & non- conforming products;
• Set up the filing system of quality standards and customer’s requirements;
• Ensure the quality management system performed smoothly and continuously improved;
• Ensure the quality control activities (incoming check, in-process check, final check, and product performance evaluation) performed objectively, accurately and timely;
• Establish the quality procedure and requirement to ensure all product quality standards are deeply understood by Q.C staff and production workers;
• Train and develop QC staff in problem solving and promote a culture of teamwork;
• Ensure the Quality team perform their roles and responsibilities as defined in their job descriptions
• Support and Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives/activities
• 5-7 year experience in quality assurance management;
• University degree in Chemical Engineering, Technical; Polytechnic or a related field;
• Experience as Q.A Manager for a foreign owned manufacturing company;
• Good knowledge of quality management, six sigma and lean manufacturing;
• Good negotiation skill, strong problem solving and decision-making;
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills;
• Good organization & management skill;
• Ability to work well across different functional team;
• Highly creative and adaptable in all situations;
• Have good presentation skill, training skill and communication skill;
• High level of oral & written communication (English & Vietnamese).
• Computer literate;
• Have ability to coach, direct and motivate employees in the department;
• Have strong leadership to coordinate all the elements of production;
• Have strong sense of initiation, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance;
• Have ability to work independently and in a team environment and ability to manage and prioritize a challenging workload.
• The Q.A Manager reports directly to the General Director.