- Support the users in using the ERP system;
- Exploit the ERP database for the requirement from the other departments (Date extraction, Reports making,...);
- Following, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting the operation of ERP server system;
- Performing other tasks asked by the Board of Directors and the IT Manager.
Job Benefits and Working Conditions:
- Salary: 15-20 mil/month;
- Annual bonus: 1-3 months salary;
- Seasonal bonuses of 1 to 3 months salary and bonus for excellent staffs;
- Salary Evualation every 6 months (Depend on Business results);
- Participating in all types of Social insurance, Health insurance, Accident insuarence...;
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Full time: 8 A.M-5 P.M (Monday - Saturday Morning);
- Trial Period: 2 months;
- Education: Diploma/Bachelor;
- Graduates of these majors: Information Technology, Software, Accouting, System Analysising & related majors;
- Experienced from 2-5 years;
- Age: 24-30;
- Friendly, passonate and be able to work under pressure.