Dear Our Value candidates,
Our client is Viet Nam Group in Construction and Interior Design Industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate: HR Manager position
- Report to: Board Of Director
- Take care: 7 staffs
- Working location: HCM City
- Base on the Company strategies to prepare personnel forecast, projection and setting, following up budgets for personnel operations.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, and absenteeism, retention and turnover rates.
- Provide guidance to management of effective utilization of people capability such as: full-time employees, contract labor, casual and temporary employees.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Design the recruitment & selection process of company.
- Monitor the implementation of recruitment & selection process, co-ordinate with Dept. Managers or upper level management in selection & hiring.
- Establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection.
- Maintain the work structure by build-up & updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Design and handle Company induction program for new hirers.
- Make human resource plan
Training & development:
- Design and conduct new hired employees’ orientation and induction program to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers to analyze training and development needs.
- Provide training to all employees with full information about Company policies & procedures, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits, health & safety programs…
- Provide HR Basic skills training to facto manager and team-leaders.
- Build up a learning culture in an organization
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers & BOD to build up and implement Company performance management system for management level & staff level.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Set up KPI and reward system for company based on Project, people, service and profits…
- Audit human resources practices of HR team and department team for compliance with Vietnamese Labor laws and regulations; provide directions to the team to meet Company standards.
- Organize & conduct employee survey programs.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Coordinate to establish company policies, regulations, handbook & SOPs relating to business operations for the company.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer payroll, C&B, PIT record & statistic, savings bond programs, day-care and performance management systems.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Contact with Authorities to make sure company’s handbook, SOPs, regulations & activities compliance with Labor Code & relating documents.
- Build up payment plan; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization in dealing with Authorities.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Conduct exit interviews to analyze and identify reasons for employee termination.
- Counsel and discipline employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising employee job results.
- Ensure that employees are trained in up to date legal compliance issues.
- Organize re-creational activities such as: team building, year-end party, company events…
- Take action for disciplinary in line with labor law.
HR Information System:
- Consider & propose the budget for HRIS, survey & work with suppliers to build up and implement the HRIS.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
- 5 or more years of Human Resources Generalist experience, including experience in Construction/Furniture.
- Deep knowledge of human resource management and human development
· Skills in planning, communication, negotiation skills, presentation skills.
- Knowledge of labor law and Government regulations.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Good communication English skills.
- Educational Requirements: BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Law or Business Administration.
- Salary pay: $2000 - $2500, it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Ms. Sen at 0123 777 2333. Thanks!