Dear Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy's Client is a Foreign Company in the Garment Industry, now they are seeking
for the Senior Garments Technician Position.
- Company size: 1100 employees
- Report to: Sample Room Manager
- Time working: Monday - Saturday (7h30 – 16h30)
- Working Place: Amata Industrial Zone, Dong Nai Province
- Translating the Tech files to VN before hand over to Cutting section & sewing section.
- Read and study the tech files & ref samples and comments before start sewing and give instructions to Supervisors and operators.
- Coordinates with supervisors and mechanics for shop floor arrangements like special machineries, folders, attachments.
- Optimizing usage of material and resources to reach high productivity.
- Maintain measurement reports (Cut panel / After sewing / After pressing) and analyze the discrepancy at every stage to make sure to give suggestion to correct the pattern for the next stage.
- Closely working with operators to implement productions friendly sewing methods and maintain the high-quality standards for finish garments to reduce rework. And the history of sample must record for future ref.
- Reducing unwanted work doing by workers (non-value added process)
- Avoid customer & internal rejection and rework at sewing floor.
- ·Motivation & Orientation all the workers to reach the next level (upgrading)
- Adhere to sample submit plans, work closely with all staff workers to achieve the plan 100%