- Work with and provide advice to other departments for a purpose of ensuring business operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and global consistency with corporate policies and procedures.
- Covers responsibilities for all legal issues faced by company and with an aim to ensuring business operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and global consistency with corporate policies and procedures.
- Cooperate with internal departments and provide business supports such as applying for business relevant licenses (excl. product licenses), manage/coordinate company provincial representative, in charge of all required reports regarding MLM Law, etc.
- Contact in all company legal matters internally & externally
- Suggest and lead the external affair activities with local direct selling association and get the advantage through PR activity to promote our company brand in related government units.
- Crisis management: provide positive and effective suggestions and solutions for issues and crisis to higher management, lead and engage relevant departments to cooperate in joint efforts, make efficient and timely communication to government branches, to make sure the issues and crisis bring least impact to the company
- Make sure to get the newest regulatory or related information, doing the analysis about business impact, come out the proper solution, and update relevant departments or the management on a regular basis.
- Plan and execute people management and development to keep the talent in legal affairs team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- University or above, graduated from Law School is preferred
- 5 - 8 years experience to work in legal &affairs for multinational companies with from 2 - 5 years at management level.
- Admitted as a legal practitioner in Vietnam
- Exceptional knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Communication, influencing
- Analytical& objective thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, telephone etiquette, and customer service abilities.
- Multicultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Be able to travel frequency within Vietnam
- Working experience in MLM company is highly preferred
- Long experiencing in dealing with Vietnam authority such as VCA, MOIT, DOIT, etc. is the plus-plus.
Instruction, Problem Solving, Guidance & Leadership
- Solves complex problems in process area with minimal guidance in very complex situations; mentors junior staff; may lead functional teams or projects; guides others in resolving complex issues based on existing solutions
- Provides strategic direction for process area(s) through management and/or staff; defines strategic objectives and expense budget; makes final decisions on operational matters; controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility; accountable for results of process area(s), markets, or a strategic department