- Develop and implement customer relationship management within OPA group. Build and strengthen relationships with target customers, lead to a loyal and engaged customer base and an increased market share.
- Lead the development and implementation of the loyalty reward framework. Be responsible for developing and enhancing the existing multichannel CRM program to create a deeper relationship with customers.
-Build a complete picture of customer motivations, attitudes and behaviors. This information will help to build more targeted customer segmentations and to execute retention marketing activity.
1. Strategy and Planning
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Recommend on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping - analyze touch points with the organization and maximizing business opportunities.
- Develop customer loyalty program to ensure maximum revenue opportunities per customer
a, For CRM: As project manager, he/she working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the group
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted sales & marketing activities.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Oversee and direct communications with customers through the CRM.
b, For Loyalty Program: To enhance and improve Customer Loyalty - Retention Programs & Activities
- Produce an activity plan for targeted and personalized communications across multiple channels
- Develop and coordinate the loyalty marketing calendar
- Manage the CRM and Loyalty Budget Client Relationship Management
- Nourish the relationship with in-house client