1 - Production Management
- Manages assigned departments personal including management staff and other assigned staff to ensure compliance with budgeted operational goals, downtime, policies and procedures, safety and quality.
- Achieve division financial objectives through budget adherence, staff management, waste control, productivity, quality standards, and employee retention and department financial results. Monitors financial reporting for thoroughness and accuracy.
- Interact with customers to ensure their quality and service expectations are met in order to retain existing business and secure new business by exceeding customer expectations.
- Communicate performance to assigned departments through regular reporting of goals and achievement including safety, quality, financial, and strategic goals.
- Enforce compliance with all safety policies and regulatory entities within all aspects of assigned operations.
- Ensure continuous improvement is part of each department's strategic goals and Quality standards (including ISO standards) are maintained.
- Oversee facility management in the continuous development of employees through goal setting and implementation of appropriate training plans. Appraise performance and development of direct reports.
- Ensure employee training plans are developed as needed and are in place for new and existing employees to further expand staff performance.
2 - Planning & Stratergy
- Build a strategy to develop production area to be manufacturing excellence and company vision.
3 - Management
- Yearly identify projection & planning resources to achieve the goals
4 - Improvement
- Create a succession plan and training & coaching to staff to ensure capability and successor
5 - Others
- Other assignment
- University Degree in Engineering
- 6 - 8 years experience in light or high tech manufacturing environment, with preferably 3-4 years in a managerial capacity.
- TPM/ Lean experience
- Strong at leadership & people management
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Problem solving, analytical
- Chinese speaking is referred
- Willingness to handle fabrication and coating equipment.
- Exposure to a variety of compounds, solvents and chemicals.
- Works in standard office/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to handle stress, proactive thinking, good initiative, and readiness for changes are essential demands at work.