Ensure efficient operations through careful coordination of Materials and Manufacturing efforts, providing Purchasing, Planning, and Manufacturing timely and accurate information with focus on developing production schedules and priorities to meet overall Planning objectives.
- Identify production outputs in timely manner.
- Understand the fundamentals and principles of MRP.
- Isolate and resolve with buyers potential or realized material issues/shortages
- Communicate timely and accurate material or production issues that affect ability to meet the Master Schedule or that affect current scheduled production activities
- Check required cross functional Build Readiness meetings to ensure new assembly production and/or implementation of ECN/ECO is achievable and in-line with the Master Schedule
- Create and publish production schedules governing the execution of planned manufacturing activities.
- Utilize reporting functionality of specific ERP system. Eg. Ship Status reports, Stock Overviews, Material Movements.
- Focus on optimization of run quantities, minimum changeover, and achievement of 100% On Time Delivery.