The position of senior copywriter means you will have a proven track record as a copywriter in Vietnam, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their aims, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief.
Comfortable and confident in your writing, and willing to help less senior members of staff to improve their copy skills, you’ll be a leading figure in our creative team. You’ll always be ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy.
This role requires complete self-assurance, as the senior copywriter is in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
Working alongside art directors, developers and designers, senior copywriters must be keen team players and self-sufficient multi-taskers, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
You’ll be expected to:
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Work for the creation of the “idea” – ie. You’ll be required to work in ATL, digital, activites, events, social media etc – across all engagement channels
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Liaise with clients
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- The ability to plan and strategise high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media, digital, social media, mobile marketing, direct marketing.
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships
- Creative Director & Group Executive Creative Director
This role will only be suitable for advanced copywriters ready to make their mark and influence others. It is a demanding post and requires the patience to help others grow professionally, as well as evolving your own skills.