Our client is a Vietnam company in the Furniture industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Production Manager Position.
Company's size: 600 employees
Working Location: Thu Duc District
Report to Managing Director
- The Production Manager is the leading role in Production Planning
- Controlling manufacturing activities to ensure 100% on-time delivery of product to customers, labor efficiency, inventory accuracy, manufacturing and material management processes and equipment utilization.
- Additionally, the production manager is also critical to BOD’s strategy of transitioning the company into a corporate
- environment with strong corporate culture and increased awareness of safety.
- Commit the necessary time to meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives established to set forth.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to foster teamwork- building collaborative relationships
- Manage performance and results through accountability
- Salary: $1500 - $2000, depend on candidate's qualification.
- The current, standard company health benefits will be applied. Lunch will be provided on company premises.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call to Ms. My 0917 217 209 or Skype: recruitment.consultant01