GPO hiện đang cần tìm ứng viên đạt tiêu chuẩn cho vị trí:
Facilities Manager làm việc tại Myanmar
· In Myanmar
Typical tasks may include:
•Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste
disposal and recycling;
comply with legislation;
buildings, or re-organizing current premises;
satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
dealing with the consequences.
Bachelor Degree or higher in related field.
· Knowledge, Skills &Experience
- At least 3 – 5 years of work experience in a relevant position in a
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, people management
and project management skills
- Honest, customer - oriented and detail - focused
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive in facilities management
- Have strong leadership and good problem/case-solving and analytical
- Attend to details
- Have a good command of English.
Working in a professional environment, dynamic and friendly.
Opportunities to develop professional capacity and sustainable career development.
To take part in advanced training courses in professional skills.
Attractive remuneration packet according to ability ( 2000 – 4000 $)
To enjoy the full benefits according to Labor Code of international.
Given the regime prescribed by the Company.
Candidates please sent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject titled:Name – Year of
birth – Applied position. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1992 - FM